Subscribe and Save
Subscribe today for best seats and prices!
Subscribers help carry PCSO into the future, while enjoying a host of great benefits:
- First pick of seats, which you’ll then own for seasons to come.
- The biggest savings – the earlier you buy, the lower your price.
- A special 15% discount on additional tickets to Classical and 360 Series concerts.
- No extra handling fees, all season long.
- Free and easy exchanges.
- Flexible payment options for those who need it – pay half now, and half in July. (Call or email for info.)
Subscribing is easy:
- Choose your series: Friday concerts in Portland or Sunday concerts in East County
- Pick your seating section and the price level that works for you.
- Begin your order!
Once you’ve completed your order, you’ll receive a confirmation email. If you’d like to submit any special seating requests, just click the helpful link in that email.
Have questions? Leave us a voicemail (503-234-4077), or send us an email! We’ll get back to you as quickly as possible.
More of the music you love
Subscriptions start with five signature PCSO concerts that pair the thrill of discovery with timeless masterworks we know you love.
Beethoven 7 & Higdon’s Violin Concerto
October 2 & 4, 2020
From driving exuberance to haunting beauty to sheer jubilation, Beethoven’s stirring Seventh sucks you in all the way through to its very last note.
Tchaikovsky 5 & Liszt’s First Piano Concerto
November 20 & 22, 2020
In his masterful Fifth Symphony, Tchaikovsky pits sorrow and despair against joy and triumph, while mixing in an expertly crafted, signature waltz – it’s the ultimate dance with Fate.
Mendelssohn 5 & Bach’s Air on the G String
January 22 & 24, 2021
With an exultant finale based on A Mighty Fortress is our God, Mendelssohn’s glorious “Reformation” contains some of the most majestic and heroic music in the repertoire!
Brahms 2 & The Virtuosic Tuba
March 19 & 21, 2021
Though his other symphonies are known for their brooding introspection, all is well in Brahms’ pastoral Second Symphony, which shines with the light, airy radiance of the Alpine countryside.
Pictures at an Exhibition & Porgy and Bess
April 30 & May 2, 2021
A boisterous marketplace, eerie catacombs, the magnificent arches of an imposing gateway… These are just a few of the portraits Mussorgsky’s masterpiece brings to brilliant life!