SOLD OUT – Your favorite classical tunes are best enjoyed among friends, wouldn’t you agree? Pack a picnic and a blanket and celebrate the start of the season with music from the stage and screen, with Steven Byess and your entire Portland Columbia Symphony family. Music by Sondheim, Gershwin, Bernstein and more. Tickets are free, but reservations (as well as vaccinations and masks) are required.
Important information for ticket-holders
Safety check-in, arrival, and seating
• In lieu of physical tickets, all guests must check in at the designated Ticket Table located on the north end of Grant Park at NE 34th prior to selecting a seating location on the lawn.
• If you have not yet provided proof of vaccination against COVID-19 or a recent negative test result, you will be asked to do so here. See below for details.
• Guests are welcome to arrive as early as 3 pm.
• Seating is bring your own lawn chair (or blanket), and available on a first come first serve basis.
Proof of vaccination or negative test REQUIRED
Proof of full vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test and photo ID are required for entry for all guests, including children under age 12. You may present one of the following at the door:
• CDC-issued vaccine card, copy/photo of original vaccine card, or digital photo of your official vaccine card on your smart phone
• Documentation verifying a negative COVID-19 test administered on or after Wednesday, September 22, 2021 by a professional healthcare provider.
Self-administered tests and results from home testing kits will not be accepted.
Guests may use the Grant High School parking lot, located on the east side of the park, about a five-minute walk from the concert site. Street parking on NE 33rd and other surrounding streets is also available.