COVID-19 Ticket Policy
Your safety and the safety of our musicians is our top priority
As we reintroduce live concert experiences, we have the opportunity to lead the way for the industry and our broader community to learn, adapt, and shape the future. In so doing, your safety and the safety of our musicians remains our top priority.
We pledge to you that we will meet or exceed the guidelines set forth by local, State and Federal agencies for operating in a COVID-19 environment. These will include:
- Advance tickets/reservations required for admission to all concerts and events.
- Reduced attendance and physically distanced seating (by household) following Oregon Health Authority (OHA) guidelines.
- Mandatory face coverings, social distancing, and hand sanitizing.
- No-touch ticketing, programs, and seating assistance with minimal usher contact.
- Timed/staggered entry and multiple entry/exit doors if required.
- No concessions, food, or beverages consumed at indoor concerts.
- Daily cleaning and ongoing sanitizing following all CDC and OHA guidelines.
- Additional protections for our musicians to ensure their health and safety.
To keep our musicians, staff, and your fellow audience members safe, with your ticket purchase to attend concerts this season, we ask that you to agree to:
- Not attend if you:
- have tested positive for or have been exposed to COVID-19 in the past 14 days.
- are not feeling well or are exhibiting flu-like symptoms, including a temperature over 100°F.
- Inform PCSO by phone (503-234-4077) or email (email@example.com) if you become ill after attending a performance.
- Follow all health and safety guidelines required, including wearing a mask, maintaining physical distancing, temperature checks, and appropriate handwashing and sanitizing.
- Limit yourself to designated Portland Columbia Symphony areas only.
- Understand that PCSO may need to change plans, seating arrangements, or deny admission for current health and safety reasons.
Waiver and Release of Liability
Whenever you purchase a ticket for and attend any performance or event, you acknowledge that you understand and accept that an inherent risk of exposure to illness or hazard exists in any public place where people are present. In purchasing a ticket for and choosing to attend a Portland Columbia Symphony concert, you voluntarily assume all risks, hazards, and dangers – including the risk of contracting a communicable disease or illness such as COVID-19. You also agree to waive liability and indemnify and hold harmless Portland Columbia Symphony, our venue, and respective representatives including artists, staff, volunteers, and contractors.
Updated May 1, 2021