COVID-19 Ticket Policy
Protecting our community
Your safety and the safety of our musicians remains our top priority. In order to keep our concert environments as safe as possible, we pledge to you that we will meet or exceed the guidelines set forth by local, State and Federal agencies for operating in a COVID-19 environment, including:
• Reduced attendance/physically distanced seating (by household) following Oregon Health Authority (OHA) guidelines.
• No-touch ticketing, programs, and seating assistance with minimal usher contact.
• No concessions, food, or beverages consumed at indoor concerts.
• Daily cleaning and ongoing sanitizing following all CDC and OHA guidelines.
To keep our musicians, staff, and your fellow audience members safe, with your ticket purchase to attend concerts this season, we ask that you to agree to:
• Not attend if you are not feeling well, are exhibiting flu-like symptoms (including a temperature over 100°F), have tested positive for or have been exposed to COVID-19 in the past 10 days.
• Inform PCSO by phone (503-234-4077) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you become ill after attending a performance.
• Follow all health and safety guidelines required and practice appropriate handwashing and sanitizing.
• Limit yourself to designated Portland Columbia Symphony areas only.
• Understand that PCSO may need to change plans, seating arrangements, or deny admission for current health and safety reasons.
With the current Covid-19 variants still causing concern, we encourage all patrons to be vaccinated and boosted. However, we will not check for vaccination status at the door nor enforce mask wearing among patrons.
Wearing a mask is recommended while attending our performances for patrons who have concerning health issues. We recommend using a KN95 or N95 mask for your own safety and the safety of others.
Waiver and Release of Liability
Whenever you purchase a ticket for and attend any performance or event, you acknowledge that you understand and accept that an inherent risk of exposure to illness or hazard exists in any public place where people are present. In purchasing a ticket for a PCSO concert, you voluntarily assume all risks, hazards, and dangers – including the risk of contracting a communicable disease or illness such as COVID-19. You also agree to waive liability and indemnify and hold harmless Portland Columbia Symphony, our venue(s), and respective representatives including musicians, staff, volunteers, and contractors.